To the EFFAT Member Organisations in the Tourism Sector
We have the pleasure to invite you to the Working Group meeting of the Sectoral Social Dialogue Committee Horeca, which is scheduled on 23 September 2022 from 9 am to 1 pm.
For the time being, the meeting is planned in a hybrid format (mixture of in-person and video-conference).
We would very much appreciate to have a face to face meeting, again, as exchange of information and discussions are much more fruitful, so we encourage you to join us in Brussels. Please inform us if you would be interested in travelling to Brussels for the meeting (on the registration form).
However, depending on how the epidemiological situation in Europe will evolve, we are not sure whether this format can be kept, so we recommend not to book flights and accommodation until the situation is clarified (most probably at the beginning of September).
Main items on the agenda will be:
- Vocational Education and Training: EU Pact for Skills – Skills Partnership for the Tourism Ecosystem
- Refugees : Social Partners actions vis-à-vis Ukrainian refugees
- Platform Economy: Proposals for a Directive on improving working conditions in platform work – Proposal for a Regulation on short-term accommodation rental services
- Review of the EU Sectoral Social Dialogue
- Latest policy developments & initiatives in the field of employment and social affairs – brief update by DG EMPL (e.g. Minimum Wages, Gender Pay Transparency, Micro-Credentials and Individual Learning Accounts)
|23 September 2022|
|Interpretation||Active EN FR ESP – Passive DE IT DA|
If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact the EFFAT Secretariat.
Looking forward to see you all back !
With kind regards,
- 00 Overview-documents-HOTREC-EFFAT SSDC WG 2022 09 23
- 01 Draft Agenda EFFAT HOTREC SSDC WG 2022 09 23 updated EC
- 00 Invitation EFFAT HOTREC SSDC WG 2022 09 23 00
- 01 Draft Agenda EFFAT HOTREC SSDC WG 2022 09 23
- 03a Transition Pathways for Tourism
- 03b HOTREC Position-Paper Labour shortages in the hospitality sector – forward-thinking and practices sharing
- 03c EFFAT Position Paper Fight labour shortages in hospitality-tourism by improving the attractiveness of jobs 2022
- 04a Pact for Skills in Tourism 2021 12
- 04b Joint EFFAT-HOTREC Pledge to enhance the quality and attractiveness of apprenticeships
- 06a Joint letter social partners – Review of the EU Sectoral Social Dialogue
- 06b Reply European Commission
- 07b HOTREC-position-paper-on-EU-wide-regulation-of-Short-Term-Rentals-SHORT
- 07b Joint HOTREC-EFFAT-Statement on Platform Economy
- 08a EFFAT-HOTREC Work Programme 2022-2023