- To the participants of the SSDC Horeca Working Group Meeting
- For information to all EFFAT Member Organisations in the Tourism Sector
We hereby thank you all for your interest in the Working Group meeting of the Sectoral Social Dialogue Committee for the Horeca Sector that will take place on Monday, 27 September 2021.
The meeting is scheduled from 9 am to 12.30 pm:
- EFFAT pre-meeting: 9.00 to 09.50 am
- EFFAT-HOTREC joint working group meeting: 10 am to 12.30 pm
Enclosed you will find the working documents for the meeting:
- 00 Invitation HOTREC-EFFAT SSDC WG 2021 09 27
- 01 Draft Agenda HOTREC-EFFAT SSDC WG 2021 09 27
- 02 Draft Minutes SSDC HORECA SC 2021 03 08
- 03 Joint-HOTREC and EFFAT Statement on Rebuilding the Hospitality Sector
- 04A Pact for Skills and Charter factsheet
- 04B Joint-EFFAT-HOTREC-Pledge-to-enhance-quality-and-attractiveness-of-apprenticeships-schemes
- 05A Agenda UDW Horeca Seminar 2021 09 16
- 05B Background paper UDW Horeca seminar 2021 09 16
- 06A Joint-HOTREC-EFFAT-Statement on Platform Economy-2019-11-29-SIGNED
- 06B Commission 2nd phase consultation on platform work EN
- 07 EFFAT-HOTREC Work Programme 2020-2021 update
- 08 DRAFT List EFFAT participants SSDC Horeca Working Group 2021 09 27
- AT participants SSDC Horeca Working Group 2021 09 27 update
- INTERACTIO guidelines for remote participants
- Tips for efficient virtual meetings and conferences with interpretation
The videoconference will be run via INTERACTIO, an online conferencing system set up and organised by the European Commission, with interpretation provided into: active EN, FR, ES, and passive IT, DE.
Both meetings are accessible via the following INTERACTIO link to be used only with Google Chrome: https://broadcaster.interactio.eu/join/52hj-urhk-2e84
We kindly ask all participants to run a test and check their quality of sound in INTERACTIO just before joining the meeting. The online meeting platform will be open 20 minutes before the start of the meeting, so we can assist everyone to obtain access, allowing us to start the meeting in time. Attached you will also find some important guidance/information on the use of this platform. Please take the time to read them as it will be very useful for the smooth running of the meeting.
Here some initial instructions:
You have the choice between the original language (floor) or the languages for which interpretation is provided: active EN, FR, ES / passive DE IT
See you soon!
For more information, please contact email@example.com